The Journal of Herbs, Spices & Medicinal Plants is an essential reference filled with recent research and other valuable information associated with herbs, spices, and medicinal plants. The Journal serves as a focus point through which investigators and others may publish material of importance to the production, marketing, and utilization of these plants and associated extracts. The journal covers the following topics: growth, development, horticulture, ecology, physiology, genetic, chemistry, and economics.
Original articles, review articles, and book reviews provide information of interest to an international audience of researchers, teachers, technicians, and managers involved with production and/or marketing of herbs, spices, and medicinal plants. Managers of food companies, food processing facilities, medical research laboratories, government agencies, and others interested in new chemicals, food additives, international trade, patents, and other items can easily review new findings.
Leave a Reply
- Medicinal Plants of Bangladesh (MPBD)
- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM)
- European Journal of Medicinal Plants
- Flora Base-Western Australia Flora
- Diversity of Life
- Encyclopedia of Life
- The Biodiversity Heritage Library
- African Plant Database
- Studies in Natural Products Chemistry
- Journal of Medicinal Plants Research (JMPR)